Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chop them Off Clean and Clear Please (Saudi's Maid)

Chop them Off Clean and Clear Please (Saudi’s Maid)

I am not sure what the big deal is about Saudi Arabia chopping a head off a murderer, it sounds to me like a good deterrent. And yes, show it on television. America should adopt such ways in dealing with murderers, instead of giving them a bed, and three meals a day, and they don’t even thank the taxpayers. This way, the Saudi’s do not put a burden on their society, gem of a TV show, and a clear message to those thinking about committing the same crime. She was an Indonesian maid, convicted of killing her employer, how low can you go. They guy gives her job and she gets greedy, and does him in. She even stole her employer’s jewelry, shame on her. To me she got what she deserved, not a free meal ticket for her life. This all took place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, wherever that is, I should move there, they chop heads off for robbery also, I got robbed in Argentina last year, perhaps we can set some of these wonderful rules up there, I think Buenos Aires is the capital of South America’s thief’s. You’re perhaps saying, “How can he be so cruel.” If you are, perhaps you should walk down a street or two where the thief’s and robbers, and murders run rampant and free. I’ve been all over the world, been robbed several times, my life in danger more times than I can count. I have very little mercy left in me, especially when it comes to these folks who take at will, what they want, and call blame it on society, and because they did not get all the breaks in life, they felt they should have. Most of these folks use the money to drink and gamble or buy drugs, they are not running home to pay the rent, or buy the little kids food, and this is not their purpose, lest you be fooled. I feel sorry for Aisha Al Makhaled (who got murdered), and her loved ones, who are suffering the loss.

No comments: